Hey, Guys! Do you like to Edit Photos on your Android Device? Have you ever faced the problem on which apps to use for the best results?
Well keep reading, We have shortlisted the Top 5 Amazing Android Photo Editing apps for you.
You can use them for Tweaks and Improvements on your Photography. Create images and logos for your Blogs, Websites or you can even use them for personal use, Like sharing photos on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr etc. (Or maybe just to impress and show your girl how smarter you are!)
Are you confused, Which photo editors to use? Don’t worry, we’ve got your back.
We are going to introduce you to the most amazing android photo editing apps, that will change your photo editing experience. So let’s jump to the list…
The first app in the list is PhotoDirector which is made by Cyberlink.com. This app is comfortable for all types of user, either if you are new to photo editing or a pro editor.
The interface of this app is very comfortable to use. (I like this app very much for its advanced features with easy to use interface.) Okay let me mention some cool features which you may like:
- Easily adjust Tone with Brightness, Darkness, Exposure and Contrast sliders,
- Advanced Camera Module with Live Effects,
- Intelligently remove objects from photographs,
- Use the Blender tool to add an extra image or effect layer to your photo,
And a lot more features are available in this app, which will make your ordinary photos look like a professional one. And all that with a very small effort. If you like to try thi app then you can Download it (here).
The second app in our list of, (Top 5 best photo editor) is PicsArt which is made by PicsArt.inc. This is very powerful photo editing app with cool interface.
The most important thing that I love about it is, it has a very big community, and they upload very interesting and cool tutorial of photo editing with PicsArt on YouTube. Where you can learn and use it on your photos.
- Remix images with friends, it’s cool
- Add text with multiple fonts and text effects,
- Apply clipart and stickers to your images, or you can create your own clipart and stickers,
- Freely share your photos to PicsArt, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp and more,
It has million of users because of it’s cool and has a lots of interesting features. I like this app too much, You should also give it a try, You can install it from (here)
The third app in the list is Pixlr which is made by Autodesk inc. Pixler is a very powerful photo editing app for all type of users.
The 1000s of color effects make it pretty cool you can use it to make your photos more dynamic. Let’s take a look at the features:
- Create the photo collage with a variety of choice for layout, background, and spacing.
- Multiple layers of photos and blend them together to get a new amazing photo.
- Colour Splash with the impact of the focal blur.
- Make your picture with captions or overlay it with text, various of the fonts to use.
- Resize an image quickly and effectively after editing.
This app has many varity of features. You can make Pixlr as your playground to play with your photo.
Is it one of the personal favorite of Bishnu Mahali if you did’nt know about it. Well you should definitely give it a try. You can install it from (here)
The fourth app in the list of (Top 5 Photo editor) is Snapseed which is made by Google inc. Snapseed is simple and easy to use app which you can use for some basic editings however you can also use it like a pro too.
If you follow Bishnu Mahali, then you will be glad to know that according to him its the best android photo editing app for Landscape Photo Editings.
Let’s Check out some important feature of this app:
- 26 Tools and Filters, Healing, Structure Tool etc..
- Color Adjustment, Exposure, Color Correction, Auto & Manual editings with precise controls.
- Increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in a smart way.
- The blur effect *Add beautiful bokeh effets to the photo
- Add text with stylish fonts and frames.
It is a cool app with amazing features. I am in love with this app, if you also want to try this app, then you can download it from (here)
The fifth and last app in the list is Over which is made by Over inc.
Do you like to add text on your images? but you doesn’t get cool fonts and styles?
This app can be the best choice for you. It won’t disappoint you. This app is known for its simplicity and amazing text styles.
- Create amazing Quote Pictures or Blog/Social Network Posting Images.
- Build Slides for your next presentation.
- In over you can Smudge, Resize, Rotate, Fade, Copy and center your stickers, artworks and texts.
- You can blend text to screen to get amazing results.
You can use this app to create Logos, Blog Images, Portfolios, and great artworks for your business. If you are a blogger or social infulencer than you will definitely like this app. Give it a try, You can download it from (here)
Alright finally the list is complete. My personal favorites are PicsArt and Snapseed. I would really like to know your favorite apps.
Let me know if you know any other app that can beat the above apps, I wolud update this post with creadits given to you.