The Prediction of Upcoming MIUI based on the beta ROMs
First of all, I must tell you that, this prediction of upcoming MIUI is not based on any official announcement of MIUI. This prediction will be based on the weekly updates of MIUI Developer Version. So, Here we go…
The new MIUI will have the following updates and features:
- The new MIUI saves the alarm settings when you go back or go to the home screen. This means it can Auto Save the alarm settings.
- You will get pre-installed MI Live app.
- Messages sent in the background by any app on MIUI will have the attribution of the app that sends them.
- It will have faster swiping for the service numbers on the phone-book/contacts list.
- One-handed mode for Quick Ball will be available.
- Optimized volume in the situation of ear-phone plugged in.
- Optimized Lock Screen PIN Layout.
- Transport Cards and MI Pay in Quick Ball.
- Swipe to delete the lock screen notifications.
- Home Screen Settings – is added to the Settings.
- Verification Codes will be highlighted among unread notifications of messages.
- People “Who look-alike” in the gallery.
- Changed icons for USB Charging and Switching Keyboard.
- Black and White colors for doodles.
- New Personal Hotspot with Block list on Qualcomm Devices.
- Adjusted UI for toggles.
- Battery Saver toggle added on the notification shades options.
- Floating Notification won’t appear in DND mode.
This update of MIUI Developer ROM brought us the most interesting feature back. Yes, it’s not new but the most missed feature after it disappeared with MIUI 7 update.
- Introducing the Font in Theme Store.
Yes, the font feature is back. You can now use custom fonts on your phone by downloading it from the theme store. This feature was the reason that inspired me to write this post. I have provided some screenshots so that you can see it working. Here are some screenshots: